Beannachd leat Scotland!
We leave you with a smile on our faces Scotland. Thank you for having us. We discovered some beautiful landscapes, some great people and a few items ticked off the bucket list:
- Haggis and black pudding – delicious.
- Wonderful seafood – fish, oysters, langoustine, lobsters, crab, Shetland mussels.
- Other game delights – venison, pigeon, duck, partridge, hare, ox tongue.
- Found the MacPherson clan home, kilt in their colours ordered!
- The whiskey, what more can I say. Yum.
- It rained, a lot.
Had a couple of nights in Edinburgh before heading south, what a great city. I didn’t realise that clan McDonald was so prominent there, they had their branding everywhere? Had a lovely drive south through the Lake District and Yorkshire, beautiful English countryside. Now preparing for the trip home. It’s time to go…